Friday, March 13, 2009

Home Remedy for Acne | Acne Solution





Acne is a group of skin rashes that have different causes. It is an inflammatory skin disease that affects the skin's oil glands. Acne is the most common skin disease. Most pimple are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne is not a serious health threat but, it can cause scars. There are many types of pimple such as: Whiteheads, Blackheads, Papules, Pustules, Nodules, Cysts.



Read More Home Remedy for Acne / Acne Solution

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers